domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

y mañana tengo que mirarte a la cara. (and you dont want me)


the nights starts allright, some alcohol, some pretty boys and girlfriends to remember. some more alcohol, some dancing and i cant walk the line. i do not know where my phone is (later i remember that is in my pants) and i see him, standing like he doesnt care, he doesnt, better say-

i cant help hugging him and telling him how damn handsome he's -shit im wasted-  now i want to kiss him, i can play this love game, i can pretend that you like me, i know you dont -she's prettier than me, i know, but i am THAT ugly?- so you turn your face and reject me. kiss me goodbye so, beacause i want to die tonight. 

but there's no cianure on the rocks or blades to cut my wirsts, so may i dance with your best? i know i shouldnt, but i do it anyway, because you dont love me, my bff neither, i've cried too much tonight and just for YOU . So when he kiss me, ir feels alright, but then the guilt, the shame and the pain and the TEARS comes to my mouth like vomit and i hug my bffs and i tried to not feel worst, but the feeling vomit turns into real and my head is in pain, you dont even WANT me, and him either, my panties are ripped and the tears just wash my make up.

No hay comentarios: