viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009

poco a poco drestruíme, soy entera, enteramente tuya, for you to make whatever you like, car tu est de sage, mais tu est en diable de l'amour

you're the nicest thing i've seen. i wish i was your favorite girl,i wish you thought i was the reason you're in the world, i wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile. i wish the way that i dress was your favorite kind of style. i wish you never forget, the look on my face, when we first met.  basically.... i wish taht you loved me. i wish that you knew when i say two sugars, actually i meant three. i wish that without me, your heart would me. i wish that without me, you spend the rest of your nights awake, i wish that without me, you couldn't eat.

look, all i know is that.... you're the nicest thing i EVER seen

No hay comentarios: